L1NUx 4 lyfE j0. hAD A 900d 71Me 1n CLaZZ 70day. cH1nEzE 7aKe0U7 f0R LUnCH. 7heY HaD 7H1z mY57er10uz ReD k00L-A1d. 17 7A57eD funNy, 8u7 1 DrANk a l07 0F 17. 1 7h1nK 1’lL 90 L00k F0R a red H@ 70M0Rr0w..
Anybody have 256M or 512M sticks of PC133 RAM they don’t need anymore? I need to upgrade two of my mini-ITX machines that do remote backups of the SunHELP stuff, and can’t find anything affordable around here..
Had the first day of my RHCE cram-and-exam course today. The instructor is nice, and the class is sixteen people. I’ve had no trouble so far and I think I’ll do well; I’ve had a couple of “Oh!” moments that clarified how things work, so I’m learning things.
As part of the course, everyone got a bag with the following goodies:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES Media Kit (with 30-day update license)
- Red Hat-logo notebook
- Red Hat “calendar strip” for the top of a monitor or whatever
- Wind-up “Red Hat with feet” walking toy
- A red 3.5″ floppy diskette, to be used later in the course for an emergency boot floppy
- and last of all, a COFFEE MUG (its a really nice coffee mug)
You’d think that for $2495 they could give us more than a 30-day trial subscription to RHN…
I’ve got 15 or so GMail invites available if anybody wants one.. Just speak up in the comments and tell me who you are and why you want/need it. Don’t forget to enter your email address so I can send the invitation.